Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fishy Biscuit







I am trying out another new biscuit recipe...."Fishy Biscuit". The ingredients are Fresh fish, fresh fish stock, whole wheat flour, egg, canola oil.

A lot of preparation to be done, I have to steam the fish and remove the bones and take out the meat. The fish bone make into fish stock....wow..a lot of work to be done.
Making this biscuit for a lady to let her cats try out....

My dogs like the Fishy biscuit too and just now given some samples to "Lily", Lily seems to like the biscuit as well. Lily is a puppy who really look like my dog - Tom.... Lily is so pretty.

Just receive a feedback that Lily do not like Sweet Potato...so I guess only my dogs at home like the sweet potato biscuit. But feedback for Healthy Dog Biscuit, Apple Oatmeal Biscuit & Chicken Liver Biscuit are all positive.

6 comments:

Tower said...

These biscuits seem funny!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is good good good......

Wen said...

Hi Kon,

Your doggie biscuits always look so delicious and crunchy. I always can't roll the dough as thin as yours. Do you chill the dough first before rolling?

Kon said...

Hi Wen

I did not chill the dough, I think it's easier to use a small piece of dough to roll and you will find that you will be able to roll the dough as thin as you want. But it's time consuming, maybe need the whole afternoon to bake for a 500g to 600g biscuits. Please try this method when you bake for your darlings

Ms. Tan said...

Hahaha Kon...
Its not that Lily doesnt like the Sweet Potato Biscuit.

She still does eat it. But she is not so fond of it and I dont think she finds it that tasty to crave for like the other biscuits.

She still eats all your cookies. I can honestly tell you she loves ur stick biscuits the most because she can plays it in her mouth and run around with it like she is grabbing onto a stick/branch.

=)

Kon said...

Hi Pansy

Ya...I got what you mean. Glad that Lily like the stick. Forgot to tell you that I have given some Fishy biscuits to Lily on last Sunday when I first met her, she seems to like it.