Sunday, November 23, 2008

Biscuit


Yesterday afternoon I baked "Healthy Dog Biscuit" and "Crunchy Carrot Biscuit". As you can see from the pictures that I've used a smaller cookie cutter for some of the biscuits, reason is that some small dogs have difficulty eating the biscuit if it's the normal size, normal size is good for medium / large dogs. Another reason for making a smaller size biscuit is that a lady has asked me to bake the biscuits for her persian cats. I understand that Cats are picky eater therefore I am eager to find out if the cats will like my biscuits or not...

The biscuits shown in the picture is Crunchy carrot biscuit, you can see the difference of the biscuit as one is brushed with egg yolk (the shining one) and the other one I've forgotten to brush with egg yolk. Which one looks better? I think the small biscuits are so cute!!


No comments: