Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Veggie Biscuit





Hi,
It's been a while that I have not updated my blog...blame it on my work.

Have taken 2 days off during Chinese New Year and I have tried out this very healthy biscuit recipe "Veggie Biscuit". I used whole wheat flour, canola oil, broccoli, green peas, carrots or pumpkins and freshly cooked chicken broth.
At first, I am a abit worried that my dogs will not like the smell of veggie...but luckily they like the biscuit luckily even the picky eater "Hapi" like the biscuit too..
I wanted to bake some very healthy biscuits for my dogs, once a while they will have the Liver biscuits or treats and most of the time they will eat the "Healthy Biscuit" that consist of Oatmeal. The funny things about my dogs is that they never get bored with their daily Oatmeal breakfast. They still jumped around and happily waiting for their breakfast each morning.



2 comments:

Wei Qian said...

Hi there,

may i know where you gotten those biscuit cutter? thanks!

best regards

Kon said...

Hi

sorry for the very late reply, I got the cookie cutter from Amazon website

Regards,
KOn