Hi...I'm back...as usual so busy with work and have not time to update my blog.
If your dogs love Salmon...you can try out the recipe below.
1 1/4 pound salmon fish fillet (remove skin & bone)
1 large egg
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup of porridge
1) Steam Salmon fillet
2) Place all ingredients in a large bowl except the oil and combine well
3) Refrigerate at least 1 hour orovernight.
4) Shape the mixture into burger shape
5) Place a large skillet over high heat and when it's hot, add the oil
6) Add the burgers and cooked until brown..3 to 5 minutes on each side
7) set aside to cool in room temperature