Monday, October 20, 2008

Home-cooked meal for your dog

I feed my dogs home-cooked meal & a little commercial dry food daily.

I use a slow cooker to do the cooking as I have to work. By the time I reach home during lunchtime, their meal will be cooked. I will put enough water in the slow cooker then add in the meat, when they are cooked, my dogs can enjoy their meal that contains meat, soup and usually I will add in some cooked rice into their bowl. After they finished everything, I will feed them some dry food.

My dogs home-cooked menu are:

Monday - Beef + carrot
Tuesday - Chicken
Wednesday - Chicken + Liver
Thursday - Chicken + Sweet potatoes
Friday - Chicken + Liver + green peas
Saturday - chicken
Sunday - Chicken + carrot

The leftover soup will be kept in the fridge to be used for cooking the Qatmeal porridge the next morning.

They are happy & healthy

No comments: