Friday, October 31, 2008

Hapi







Hapi is a Shih Tze mix, he is 3 1/2 years old. Hapi is actually my sis's dog, my mom & I have been taking care of Hapi on behalf of my sis who is still studying in UK. Hapi is a charming boy, everyone loves him. Each time if he did something bad when we wanted to scold him and if we look into his big innocent eyes, we will not scold him at the end. Hapi is treated like a Prince at home, he acted as he is the big brother among the other dogs, he tends to forget about his size as compare with the others. Hapi also like to eat, eat & eat, he had put on a lot of weight and it's really hard to make him lose weight. Hapi sleeps with my mom. The other dogs have their own house. When comes to grooming, we will have a headache, his slightly curl hair grow very fast, it's really not fun to groom Hapi, take a lot of time & patience.

No comments: