Monday, December 1, 2008

Homemade Biscuit

Last Saturday, as usual I baked Healthy dog biscuit & Apple Oatmeal biscuit. The Apple Oatmeal biscuit is sweeter than the earlier version as I have used a bigger Fuji Apple, grated apple and the juice to mix into the flour, I tried one piece of the biscuit and I find this one much suitable for my taste but it's too hard..he..he

This coming Saturday, I have yet to decide what I shall bake, I think I will bake Healthy dog biscuit and Beef liver biscuit or Pumpkin biscuit or Chicken Barley or Fishy biscuit...still deciding on any one of these. Will think about it first or shall ask around before making my decision

I am so so glad to hear that rodents like my home-baked biscuit...I never thought that beside dogs, even rodents will like my biscuits...it's great at least it is a healthy biscuit with no preservatives.

No comments: